Saturday, February 14, 2009

beauty tips of hemamalini



bollywood evergreen queen hema malini given her beauty tips here:

Beauty is god’s gift and one should never take it for granted. I use aroma oils for my skin. I also use ‘Clarins’ cleansing milk regularly. Drinking sufficient water also helps in hydrating the skin. I do the traditional hot oil massage for my hair twice a week. Coconut oil mixed with amla, tulsi, neem etc. makes for a good hair oil. Washing hair with shampoo and a good conditioner also keeps it healthy; I use L’Oreal hair products.



Being physically fir is very important. I cycle in my house for 10-15 minutes a day. I do pranayam every morning for 45 minutes and yoga every alternate day. Yoga helps in toning, especially the waist area and is also good for toning the biceps and triceps.



I fast twice a week. My diet is strictly vegetarian. My lunch consists of two rotis, a bowl of dal, two vegetables and a little rice with rasam. I like to eat spicy food too. Everyday I have curd in the morning, which is good for my skin. Whenever I fast, I have paneer and eat a lot of fruits and dry fruits. I like ghee in my food but don’t have it everyday as it is fattening. I have to cups of green tea everyday. I don’t eat any junk.You must be disciplined and your will power to control yourself is extremely important.

"My skin is good because God made it so. I keep it very clean and free of make-up as much as possible. I visit the beautician often and let her take care of my skin. Farida, my beautician, makes this nourishing aroma oil for me, which is excellent. I use this on my face and even before applying make-up. I don't use foundations for the most part. I think the skin should be allowed to breathe naturally. I concentrate on the eyes and leave the skin alone. Sometimes, I use a light lipstick but that's all. Before sleeping, I apply my current favorite night cream, Aveda. When I do my own make-up, I only work on the eyes and use kaajal.""I think your skin has a lot to do with your eating. I eat a lot of green vegetables and seldom eat out. I also eat my last meal before 8 p.m. and make sure I eat very little. This really helps your complexion. Not too much food or spices and very little oil. I'm a curd person and have it in liberal doses. I use the usual cosmetics."


Thank you for read this article.