Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beauty tips by Aarti chhabria


Aarti Chhabria another beautifull actress of bollywood.She tell us her secret of beauty as following:

Apart from the normal drinking lots of water and sleeping well formula that always works wonders, what I think is a true beauty secret is 'being happy'.Calming your nerves, when you are most stressed, probably by doing yoga, or simple deep breathing can really have a great calming effect. What works for me is taking a deep breath and saying 'Om'. When your mind is relaxed and your thoughts are clear, you feel beautiful and energetic.
For make up i use Mac eye pencils and mascara, cheek hue, vanilla flavoured lip gloss. Mac is an excellent brand.

I eat the right kind of food; have lots of water and no junk food. I sleep 6 to 7 hours, I work out, don't do too many weights, lots of flexing and swimming everyday. I ensure we have a gym where we shoot and being around happy people helps. It's very important to smile. A smile is always returned, that's the beauty of it. I use Clinique products, Mac products for make-up.
I eat everything, Non-vegetarian, vegetarian, ice-cream, anything. But I work out regularly and keep myself fit. You shouldn't starve yourself because your body is not used to it.

thank you for read this article.