Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beauty tips by Tabu



beautifull indian actress Tabu said her beauty secret here:


You come strange to hear that Tabu’s beauty secret is out. It’s mineral water! The dusky actress confessed in a recent interview that she uses mineral water to wash her face. Why? Because ace cameraman-cum-director Manmohan Singh, in whose film she made her leading lady debut, recommended the same as the best way to avoid acne and pimples, which she is prone to. And for those who grumble about she insisting on mineral water on the sets of her films, Tabu clarifies that she pays for them!



Tabu believes that her favorite accessory is her great-looking hair. "I shampoo my hair regularly. Using a shampoo regularly makes your hair look dazzling. I also believe in oil therapy for my hair. I oil my hair at least twice a week. I also apply an herbal hair powder, which we make at home, to nourish my hair. I make it a point to blow-dry my hair if it gets wet or after washing it. That really helps. I believe, that if you have straight hair, use shampoos with cleansers and if you have thick and coarse hair, avoid shampoos with added proteins, as they tend to worsen the hair condition. For normal hair, use mild shampoos made with moisturisers.




Thank you for read this article.