Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beauty secret of Esha Deol


Esha Deol another beauty star of india.here giving her beauty secrets:

"I managed to get that sexy abs that I never thought was possible. For my washboard-flat stomach, I worked with my trainer (Sherveer Vakil) for one hour daily. I owe my trim--sexy look to buddy Zayed Khan. He pushed me into joining a fitness course and after a year of doing barbell and dumb-bell, I’ve become a fitness fanatic. I’ve also realised the importance of eating right and avoiding oily, fatty food."


"Now, I hardly get the time to work out, but I still make it a point to go to the gym, as much as possible. Working out makes me feel relaxed and at peace. Now, I do 45 minutes non-stop circuit workouts, but no cardio. I do this to take out excess water retention."

"Circuit workout includes chest, back, bicep, tricep, freehand exercises, lifting lightweights, abs, squats and stomach crunches. I am totally pooped at the end of my workouts. It’s important to sweat a lot and burn calories while exercising."

Thank you