Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beauty tips by juhi Chawla



Juhi chawla one of beauty star of bollywood.she said her beauty secret:




"I believe in the 6 to 8 glasses of water for the skin tip. I drink lots of water. Besides, I have a very simple routine. I just use a moisturiser and an eye cream to keep my skin moist. Generally, I keep it very clean.




For face wash, I use La Mer. They have a mild washing lotion, which I like. I use their moisturising lotion and an eye cream from Clinique.To fight dry skin, I drink lots of water; eat curds and lots of green vegetables and salads. I eat less spicy food and opt for more of the boiled and baked variety.


When my eyes feel tired, I lie back with slices of potatoes on my eyes to remove the tiredness from them. After I remove my make-up, I use a cleanser to clean my face.I wash my face with a very mild soap. I don't apply any creams at night or any other time, but if I feel like using something, I opt for the moisturiser again at night. I find leaving the skin alone is better than doing hundreds of things to it. Allow your skin to breathe freely by keeping it clean. The lesser you meddle with your skin, the less it meddles with you."


thank you for read this article.